IN THE CONTEXT OF ENTHUSIASTIC, INNOVATIVE EXPERTS
DEVOPS ENGINEER (m/f/d)
for Big Data Analytics
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) in full-time for the next possible date.
We offer a versatile position with independent creative freedom as well as excellent development opportunities in a dynamic, innovative market environment and a company with manageable structures, flexible working conditions and an interdisciplinary team.
From project managers, linguists and mathematicians, from developers and physicists to professors and students – everyone here contributes to fluent collaboration.
Be in the thick of it – get ahead in our team
Close to TOP customers and tasks, interdisciplinary colleagues and with contemporary working conditions.
We are looking for people who are passionate about digital media and technologies, who are only satisfied with the best solution and know what counts in the IT market.
- Design and build cloud environments
- Automation of deployment and test environments
- Support developers in the use of automation and container technologies
- Network and virtualization management
- Further development of our security infrastructure
- You have a degree in computer science or equivalent professional training and ideally still have knowledge in:
- Container technology and cloud technology, such as Kubernetes, Azure and AWS
- Automation and configuration techniques such as gitlab and helm
- IT security knowledge
- Knowledge in the area of Linux, network, Window
Let’s work together and give our customers a boost towards their goals. Develop yourself further and bring all your expertise, commitment, personality and enjoyment of your job to us.
Get in touch with us. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send us your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.