IN THE CONTEXT OF ENTHUSIASTIC, INNOVATIVE EXPERTS
For Smart Data Analytics
Welcome to the brave new world of data –
welcome to MORESOPHY.
You want to work in a company that can not only pronounce “data-driven business”, but lead the development as an innovator itself? MORESOPHY is a leading provider of data analytics solutions for the implementation of data-driven processes. MORESOPHY technology provides unique AI-powered methods for preparing high-quality, meaningful data for integration into cloud-based data management architectures. Market leaders such as PwC, Deutsche Telekom, Accenture, Haufe-Lexware or GVL rely on MORESOPHY’s more than 20 years of experience in activating undiscovered potential in arbitrarily structured data.
For the further development of our software products we are looking for the next possible date a
for Smart Data Analytics in full time.
We offer a versatile position with autonomous creative freedom as well as excellent development opportunities in a dynamic, innovative market environment and a company with manageable structures as well as an interdisciplinary team.
- Design and implementation of text mining algorithms
- Preparation and evaluation of text corpora
- Quality assurance and optimization of search algorithms
- Design and implementation of workflows for machine-learning-based editing
- Analysis of customer requirements and design of semantic information architectures
- University degree in computational linguistics or computer science
- Enthusiasm for text analytic software solutions
- First experiences with information retrieval based on Lucene
- Very good knowledge of the German language (knowledge of foreign languages is a plus)
- Good linguistic abstraction and language analysis skills
- Experience in software development, especially with Java
Even if you don’t have all the qualifications yet, feel free to apply anyway! We offer intensive induction, ongoing training and live an open culture of error.
We offer a versatile position with autonomous creative freedom as well as excellent development opportunities in a dynamic, innovative market environment and a company with manageable structures, flexible working conditions and an interdisciplinary team. Supported by a highly motivated team, you will take responsibility for the targeted further development of our data analytics platform in line with the needs of our customers right from the start.
With us, you can expect an agile and structured way of working with daylies and sprints – an infrastructure with state-of-the-art cloud technologies, artificial intelligence and large, diverse data volumes as well as an international, highly motivated team. We offer you complete freedom to choose your work location – from a beautiful workspace in our penthouse office in Munich to 100% remote work from any location within the EU.
Get in touch with us. We are looking forward to your application
Please send us your complete application documents to email@example.com.